De Ann's Clan

Friday, June 12, 2009

May 3rd? Wow.

My sister left me a comment telling me it was time to update my blog. I just looked at the date and she is right.

School has been out for a week and I feel like I have done a lot. I spent two days cleaning carpets, one day cleaning the kitchen, and one day (Monday) just enjoying the day off. But today, I have done hardly anything and I am feeling like I have wasted the day. The frustrating thing is the kitchen is a mess again and there are toys all over my clean carpet. When does the house stay clean? I think one of my friends has a great idea. She cleans the house and then she leaves for the day. She hangs out at other people's houses. That could keep my house clean.

On a side note, I have to keep telling myself that it is okay to sit and just relax. So how do I do that without feeling lazy? Oh, and how do I stop eating?

2 comments:

Celeste said...

you can get some gum, that makes me stop eating :)

Unknown said...

Why would you want to stop eating? LOL Good job on the house!