De Ann's Clan

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm going to Boston!

A colleague and I applied for a grant offered through the Jordan School District.  It was open to all fifth grade teachers in the district.  It consists of two sections.  The first section is this summer and is here in Salt Lake City.  There will be three weeks of classes about American History.  These classes are designed to assist me in teaching American History.  The second section is the summer of 2012.  I will go to Boston.  The grant provides my travel expenditures.  After completing both sections, I will be given $1500 and an I-Pod for my classroom.  I am way excited!

3 comments:

Katrina said...

Nice! Congrats.

Heather Thorup said...

That sounds soo fun!

Learn Java Programming said...

Nice post there is . Its very good to go with educative tour.