De Ann's Clan

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jekyll and Hyde

I went to the best play the other day at Rodgers Memorial Theatre. My brother-in-law, Ken, plays the part of Sir Poole in the Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday cast. I was a little leery when I found out that it was a musical. I don't do well with musicals. But I found myself totally into the play. I enjoyed it so much that I am thinking about going again.

I might even start stauking the star, Danny Lasko. He was simply amazing. He smoothly transformed from Jekyll to Hyde and back again. He was very convincing. Ken told me that Danny was so good, he even scared the cast during practices. In short, there are just not words to describe how much I enjoyed this play.

If you would like to go or find out more information about the play you can call 298-1302 or visit their website www.RodgersMemorial.com. I am in no way associated with Rodgers Memorial. I just think everyone should get a chance to see this play.

Oh yeah, this isn't a play for kids. There are a bunch of murders and other adult like material. So if you want to leave your kids at my house while you go, call me. My kids will get them nice and wound up just in time for you to take them home.

1 comment:

Debbie D. said...

De Ann,

You are too kind. Ken was honored by your comments. A article was published in the Tribune concerning Ken in Jekyll & Hyde. He loves the attention. Saturday morning at 7:00 a.m. the beard, mustache and long hair came a tumbling down! Horray!

Debbie H.