De Ann's Clan

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom

Today is my mom's birthday. I love her so much. I have been thinking a lot about my mother and thought maybe it is best to put it into words.

My mother is the cats meow. She is the top dog. She is the queen bee. She is the person I love to see most when I am down. I love just being around her. She has this way of making me feel like everything is alright.

I think of all the mistakes I am making as a parent and I look back and see that my mom didn't make those mistakes. Usually kids set out to raise their kids better then there parents did, I am just trying to be half the mom my mom is.

Mom, thank you for your example. Thank you for all that you have taught me. I love you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree, she is pretty special and set a high standard!