De Ann's Clan

Friday, September 5, 2008

What do your children do while you blog?

Yesterday I wrote a very long blog. I did it after Ky's football practice and Porter's soccer game. They were exhausted and watched TV for a little bit. Dresden was sitting right next to me. Zander was in the kitchen "cleaning dishes". Our computer is in the dining room right off the kitchen. So I felt like I was keeping a pretty good eye on him.

When I got off the computer I saw that Zander had been cleaning my breast pump. This is how I found him.

2 comments:

EBKB said...

This is classic.

My 7-yr-old also tries to be helpful when I'm otherwise occupied, though usually it's because she's hoping I'll give her either a dollar or a popsicle. I blame her overly generous father for these unrealistic expectations of hers.

Katrina said...

Wouldn't it save you time if he could squeeze something out?