De Ann's Clan

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Big sigh of relief

I have been obsessed about the whole professional thing. I think what I worry about the most was whether I was one of the ones that the principal was talking about yesterday. She came in my room today and I asked her to give me more info on what kind of professional dress she was talking about. Apparently I wasn't the only one worried. She said that there were many that were asking her about it. Apparently, she was wearing jeans yesterday. From a distance they just looked like dress pants. So I am not as stress about it as I was. I am still going to step it up a little bit though.

1 comment:

Melanie Palmer said...

It is interesting how every person has a different idea of what "professional" means. I'm sure you'll look fantastic. Don't sweat it :)