De Ann's Clan

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Great, just great

Today in our training the principal asked us to dress more professional. I agree with her. Teachers should dress professional. Then she pointed to her clothes and commented that she did not consider her clothes professional. Let me just describe what she was wearing. She had on a really cute blouse and tan pants. She looked really good. To me, she looked professional. So now I am really worried. When I was hired I bought a good pair of pants and a business suit. That is the extent to my professional clothes. I have two skirts that I mix in with that. Last year my collegues gave me a hard time because I tried to dress up. But now that I know what she considers professional, and I am worried. I look at my wardrobe and I realize that I am going to have to find a way to add professional clothes to my wardrobe. Even if I had five outfits that I could wear I would be happy. Like I said, I agree that teachers should dress professionally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll check my closet for anything to share!! :) I am so glad to hear that though. I've always been disappointed in teachers for not dressing nicer. they should...at all schools. skirts, dresses, slacks, collared shirts for men. anyway...........just helps with the learning environment. Good luck!!!!

mooresclan said...

yea Tawnie. I love your hand me downs