De Ann's Clan

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Feeling Better

Things are starting to look up. The medication is kicking in and I am starting to feel like myself again.

Here is an update on all the kids-

Dresden has started crawling. It is cute to see her getting where ever she wants to go. It has made me think about what childproofing still needs to be done.

Zander is talking more. He has started playing with two neighbor girls his age and they both talk up a storm. Suddenly, Zander's vocabulary is growing and he is finally talking in sentences.

Porter stepped on a nail last night while playing at a neighbor's. He has been hopping around ever since. I feel so bad for him. I borrowed crutches from another neighbor and that has seemed to help him get around.

Kyath went to Fort Douglas with his scout troop yesterday. When I asked him what it was like, he just said that there were a lot of guns and army men. I am not sure he got all that much from it.

2 comments:

Melanie Palmer said...

Glad you are feeling better. I don't have experience with this, so I can't give you any advice (not that you'd want it), but I can offer my support!

mooresclan said...

thanks Melanie.