De Ann's Clan

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Husbandisms

My cousin Katrina Husband tagged me.

1. What is your husband's name? Donald Kenneth Jerry Moore

2. How long have you guys been together? We met in 94. We started dating March 1996 We have been married 12 years.

3. How long did you date for? 3 months- What can I say, I was a return missionary. The Lord said "Marry him" and I did.

4. Who eats more? Don, although you can't tell. He weighs fifteen pounds more than me. Isn't that depressing?

5. Who said "I love you" first? I can't remember. I asked Don and he said he did. That's why I keep him around, he remembers things I don't. All I remember is that he wrote a note confessing his interest and my reaction was "Just don't get your hopes up."

6. Who is taller? Don

7. Who sings better? I don't know if you can call what Don does singing "http://photobydeann.blogspot.com/2008/05/tai-chi.html"

8. Who is smarter? I can't answer that. I might get in trouble with my parents.

9. Who does the laundry? me. Don pretends to fold it. I think he has done that 3 times so far.

10. Who does the dishes? Both of us.

11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I have my own bed and he has his own. That's what happens when you let your children sleep with you.

12. Who pays the bills? He brings home the bacon and I mail it away.

13. Who mows the lawn? Don, Kyath, and neighbors who get sick of us not edging.

14. Who cooks dinner? Me. Don if it is pinto beans and spanish rice.

15. Who is more stubborn? Me.

16. Who kissed who first? Don

17.Who asked who out first? Don asked me.

18. Who proposed? Don, he kept telling me he was serious and asked me to stop laughing.

19. Who is more sensitive? Me, just ask my therapist.

20. Who has more friends? Me.

21. Who has more siblings? Don. He has four half sisters and five half brothers. Of course he didn't know about seven of them until he was a teenager. Boy was he surprised.

22. Who wears the pants in the family? We prefer shorts.



I tag Tawnie, Lorinda and Dayna.

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Thanks, De Ann! So, you really have two beds? Like Ricky and Lucy?

mooresclan said...

We actually have two completely different rooms. Don doesn't like being woken up in the night. I get to wake up all night with all the kids. Fun, fun.

Katrina said...

Soooo, you need birth control WHY? :-)

Melanie Palmer said...

I'm telling both of your Moms that you are talking naughty.