De Ann's Clan

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This is the Life!

I know on Monday I complained about being home all day and not having the "break" by teaching all day. But boy, this is the life. Yesterday, my neighbor had a luncheon with some of the women and their children. We sat and talked while the kids played. I didn't get anything done. It was such a great day. We sat out in the sun and just enjoyed the company.

Today I went in for a couple of hours and prepared for my unit on insects and my unit on Charlotte's Web. I made all my copies for the next four weeks. The children came with me. They insisted on bringing the dogs, so it was a little crazy.

Later in the day we went to my mom's. We had a nice visit. I wanted to go to Utah/Idaho Supply while I was in S.L.C. My parents offered to watch the kids while I went. Ky ended up coming. It was still nice to get some shopping done.

In short, I have forgotten how nice it is to have days like yesterday and today. I love those days when I have free time and the freedom to plan out my day.

No comments: