De Ann's Clan

Friday, April 24, 2009

Where is it?

You know how you lose something and you just keep looking until you find it. I actually get anxiety until whatever I am looking for is found. I can not feel comfortable again until I know where it is.

Well right now I am looking for my class IPOD. I use it for all the transitions in class. We even listen to YMCA at the end of the day. I cannot, however, find it and I feel lost.

The last I saw it was when I was getting ready for work on Wednesday or Thursday. I had it in my hand when I was getting all my things together to go out the door. But somehow, I ended up at school without it. I thought I would find it at school. I thought I would find it at school. I thought I would find it in my car. So far, nothing. I am so frustrated.

I never knew how attached to that thing I would be. I put all the versus of the Book of Mormon on it. I listen to a chapter or two a day. Then I listen to Enya as I prepare my room for school. I use Mozart as "brain food" when they are working on test that really requires concentration. Then at the end of the day we use party music to get ready to go home. It really sets an amazing atmosphere in my class. I really hope that I find it before Monday.

No comments: