De Ann's Clan

Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break

This week is spring break for all of us here at the Moore household. You would think I would be excited. But I am going nuts! It is so hard staying home, doing laundry, cleaning and all that other stuff.

I feel bad for Don because I have spent a lot of time just taking a break.

Yes, teaching full-time is hard. It is exhausting to work all day and then take care of my family and house at night. It is hard to burn my candle at both ends. But I think it is harder being home. Psychologically I start going insane. What am I going to do over summer break?

1 comment:

Melanie Palmer said...

I know how you feel. Sometimes I think staying home is much harder than working. When I worked, I had a lunch break every day and got so much "me" time. Now I don't get any rest, but I also love being home. It's such a toss up!