De Ann's Clan

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dresden's Breakdown

Dresden brought a chewed up binkie to me today. Gina must of got a hold of it, because it was mangled. Dresden just kept holding it out like, "Fix it mommy." When she realized we just had to throw it away, she cried and cried. I knew we had more binkies around the house. I just couldn't find one at the moment. So Dresden just fell apart. I finally wrapped up one of her dolls in a blanket. She carried her for around and that helped her calm down. I felt so bad. Luckily we found another binkie and she is just fine.

Debbie came and took all the kids for a couple of hours. Have I written about my sister and how great she is? She just showed up and took all four. We took advantage of the time by going to visit my beautiful new niece Grace. Debbie brought them back and Dresden was wearing another cute new outfit. Her nails had been repainted pink. It is good that my sister takes so great care of my kids. I am lucky to have her as a sister.

2 comments:

Maria said...

I don't have a sister! Can I borrow yours for a couple of hours??????

mooresclan said...

I really, really like you. But no, I cannot share my sister!