De Ann's Clan

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I love Coke!

I can't say that I am a soft drink junkie. I don't go to the gas station everyday to get a soda. I don't even buy soda at the store. My preferred drink is usually water. But some days, Coke is the only thing that will ease my headaches. I have had this freaking headache for the last few days. I have taken Tylenol and Ibuprofen (At the same time) and not really felt like it has done anything. So I snuck off to the gas station and got my fix. Now I am hiding in the dining room drinking it as fast as I can. The last thing I need is for my kids to take a sip of Coke right before bedtime.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Funny!

Katrina said...

I love Coke, too. And don't give me any of that Diet Coke crap- I need the real deal. It soothes my soul.

EBKB said...

if you take excedrin migraine, it has caffeine in it. No coke neccesary. Though sometimes a coke is just kinda inexplicably delicious. I like vanilla coke myself, though I bet I drink about one every six months.