De Ann's Clan

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What a few days can do

I am amazed. A week ago today was the beginning of a terrible week. I would go into details, but it mostly deals with work and so I can't blog about it. But everyday another thing would just make everything just a little bit worse. Friday was the breaking point and I quit. I told them I was done. They told me to think about it over the weekend, because it's not good to make a decision based on emotions.

So I spent the weekend trying to sort through all my feelings. I went to the temple. I got really depressed. Then I sucked up my pride and begged for my job back on Monday.

It has been stressful. My instructor describes it as a big cloud that has come into our classroom. I am determined to find a way through this and become better because of it. Parents are coming tomorrow to celebrate Constitution Day, so I am trying to normalize everything before they come.

So I want to thank a bunch of people. I want to thank everyone that have been praying for me. I appreciate the people that have noticed I have been stressed and have brought dinner over. I want to thank two of my neighbors that invited me to their house just to chat on Saturday. You have no idea how much I needed that. I want to thank my sister for dressing Dresden up in cute clothes and painting her fingernails. She has helped with the kids so much. I want to thank my mom for sneaking some of my dirty clothes and washing them. Whether you knew that I was having a hard time or not, all of you really made a difference. Thank you.

2 comments:

EBKB said...

I am so glad things are a little better, I hope they continue to improve. Good luck!

Unknown said...

I love you sister! You are my favorite sister, you know!