De Ann's Clan

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Family Reunion

My family had family reunion this Memorial Day weekend. We began on Friday with sealings in the temple. Dex, Dave, Shelley, Debbie, Ken, Darin, Don, Cami Derrek, Mom and Dad and I were all there. It was neat to be in a room with my family thinking how greatful I am that they are all members of the church and have a testimony of it. I am greatful for the example my brothers and sister are to me. They have always made good decisions and raised great children. When I grow up I want to be just like my sister.

Monday we began the day with a picnic that none of us made it to. Sorry Dave and Shelley. I think we were all just trying to get all the other stuff for the day packed and we all ended up running late.

We all me at a recreation center for swimming and basketball. My kids spent the entire time in the pool and loved every minute of it. Here is a picture of Robin and Chase in the pool.



Aferwards we met at Dave's ward for the remander of the evening. We played volleyball,





cards




and another game called "Human Battleship". It was the funniest thing I ever saw.




This one is of Jackson throwing a ball.



We had a BBQ. The men cooked out in the pooring rain. After dinner we watched "Enchanted" on a big screen in the gym.

Dave and Shelley went to a lot of work to put family reunion together this year. I really appreciate all that they did.

No comments: