De Ann's Clan

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Life with a little tint of green

Something or someone happened to my monitor and now everything has a green tint. Don't get me wrong or anything, I like green. In fact, the green tint makes my desktop picture and everything else with green look even greener and beautiful. The problem is the rest of the time. Right now I am typing on a grey screen. Weird.

I love coming home to my kids and spending time with them. Dresden just spent ten minutes kissing me. Those are the moments I will always look back on with joy. I try to spend one on one time with all the kids. I am really working on making every moment count when I am with them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It could have been a magnet. Ken ran a magnet over our T.V. screen once and said nothing would happen. Well it did! It took several days but the color returned to normal.

mooresclan said...

Let's hope the color returns to normal on mine!