De Ann's Clan

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Porter-Man

My sweet neighbor brought over some flowers from her garden. I would tell you the name of them, but I always get it wrong. I even have one of these plants in my yard and love them. Anyways, she handed he a huge handful that she had just cut. I put them on the counter and went back out to talk to her for a little bit. When I came in, this is what Porter was doing...



He was arranging all the flowers in a vase. Then he took a few and put them on Lily's grave (Our pet Guinea pig). I thought it was so cute that he made sure that the flowers were in a vase with water. He is such a cute boy.



I am lucky to have such a creative, motivated child. He makes me smile everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute. The flowers are peonies. They are beautiful. They bloom so fast that I missed it this year.

mooresclan said...

You even know how to spell it. I called them petunias when Eleanor brought them over and she just laughed at me.