De Ann's Clan

Friday, November 14, 2008

Holiday Boutique

So about a month ago Lindsey and Lorinda came to my house to tell me about their next adventure. They talked about a Holiday Boutique with 7 different vendors. It sounded fun because most of the vendors are my neighbors. Then Lorinda told me it was going to be at my house. So I guess it is at my house. I am selling all my Creative Memories supplies for 30% off (Or for what I paid for it). I am also selling the Big Foot Calendars Don and I created. So if you want to hang out with the gals, eat, and get away from the kids, come. You can bring your kids, you'll just get away from them by having time play with my kids. I really hope you come. Let me know if you need my address.

November 15th
From 2:00PM-6:00PM
Everyone is invited

1 comment:

Melanie Palmer said...

That sounds fun. I'm heading out of town at 5:00 tomorrow morning. Have fun!!