De Ann's Clan

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wait a minute

I took an old hard drive and pretty much got my computer going until I can afford to buy a new one. I am still on pentium 4. Now the 150 Gig hard drive has been replaced with a 9 Gig hard drive. Desperate times, desperate times. Anyways, so in the month that I was band from blogging and facebook I came to realize that I am addicted to blogging. I went absolutely crazy. I have a need to know that there are other mothers out there going through the exact same thing I am going through. I need to see that there are other people that understand. But I think more than that I just need to keep up on what all of you are doing.

1 comment:

Melanie Palmer said...

Welcome back! I think not having a computer would feel like the end of the world to me, yet, it could possibly be the greatest blessing. I'm sure I could find a lot more productive things to do with my time. Did you get a lot done?